Saturday, December 24, 2005

This page:

As I attempted to say in the description above, I intend to make this blog a repository for articles I have referenced in posts found at my main Blog: JDS - Food for Thought. The purpose of this blog page is to ensure that my readers will continue to have access to the links I provide in my various posts. This page will also be a repository for articles of interest that I prefer to post without comment, believing that the original piece speaks for itself.

This is not intended to be a news feed page, but rather to ensure that the valuable content (meaning hyperlinks, not a statement intended to make self-aggrandizing judgments about my own work) of my posts remains available.

I will attempt to do this in one of two ways:

  1. Provide the entire article;

  2. Provide relevant excerpts from the article;

  3. Provide a permanent link to the article.


Excerpts will be from longer articles, excluding PDF documents, which will have links only.

My goal is to avoid infringing on copyrights while still providing the information necessary to sustain the integrity of my Blog. In furtherance of this goal, I ask that comments be posted to my primary blog notifying me of antiquated links so that I may update this page to provide the articles in question.

Thank you for your cooperation and for reading.

~Johannes de Silentio